NATURAL LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY – Lecture Series
17/05/11For those looking for a slower, more thorough introduction to their camera and photography I run a 5 week lecture series at Macedon Ranges Further Education Centre at Gisborne, Victoria.
Subscribe to MRFEC’s electronic newsletter and get a jump start on enrolments to their courses - MRFEC - Subscribe.
MRFEC have 4 semesters a year. I generally run classes in at least 3 of the semesters. The classes are normally run on a Tuesday night from 7.00 – 9.30 p.m.
We cater for all types of cameras but those with bridge or SLR camera normally get more out of the first part of the course. Those with compact cameras normally enjoy the discussion on managing exposure, white balance and composition.
The following topics are covered in depth.
• Your camera’s functions and when and how to use them.
• Correct set up for focusing.
• Correct exposure and how to achieve it.
• The best setup for your preferred output be it print, web or TV.
• Light and how to control it in photography.
• How to compose your photos with purpose and design.
You can find out more about the classes by contacting MRFEC on (03) 5428 3799. Check out their web site here – MRFEC