YOUR VIEW - MY VISION
11/01/09DO YOU HAVE A FAVOURITE PET OR IMAGE YOU WOULD LIKE PHOTOGRAPHED?
How many times have you seen an image that you thought you would like photographed for posterity or just for your own pleasure?
This image might be of: -
• Your cottage
• Your pets – including you riding your horse
• Your garden at a particular time of year
• A favourite tree in your garden
• The view from your cottage
• A scene on your property – maybe the old wool shed or sheep yards
• That sunset from your property with your favourite tree silhouetted
• A local scene that always excites you as you drive by
Now you can have your favourite scene captured and framed on your wall. Build up a portfolio of your favourite prints that you can change as the mood takes you.
I take all my shots with natural light (very occasionally I may use fill flash light) so I would need to look at the setting and work out the best time of day to suit the available light. I will ask you if there is a particular time of day when the light and the scene work best for you.
What do I charge?
I charge an hourly rate of $75 for location work and the same for post processing. If the location is more than 30 minutes by car then I may need to quote travel time separately.
The number of shots taken is unlimited.
I can provide prints to any size (refer Pricing) and CDs or DVDs if you wish to share your favourite images with friends. I can arrange framing if you wish. I use a standard black wooden frame and black mount board to let the image do the talking – priced separately.
GUARANTEE: If you are not happy with the end result then there is no charge.